And You May Be the One We Have Been Looking For!
A mobile app developer to be member of the team to design, development and maintain Android and iOS apps.
UI/UX Developer and Front-end Developer
A UI, UX, and front-end developer is responsible for applying interactive and visual design principles.
- Deliver across the entire App life cycle – Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to App stores and Support.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along the Web Developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the Apps Web.
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device-specific User Interfaces and Experiences.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile web technologies.
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good knowledge of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience Building Web and Native Apps
- Experience using Social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN).
- Robust OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Robust OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc.)
- Familiar with Xcode.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups for Web/Mobile/Application Development.
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 3+ years’ experience as a front-end developer.
- 2+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- A history of deconstructing user behaviour to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.